As long as the person you purchased the car from has signed as the seller and you've signed as the buyer, you can take the title to your local DMV, BVA, MVA, or SOS to file the necessary paperwork and pay any fees.

Once the transfer process is complete, they will issue a new title in your name.

Did this answer your question?