Not sure where to find specific information on your Indiana title? We've put together a quick reference guide to help you find what you're looking for.
- This area will contain the VIN, year, make, and model for your vehicle. Providing your VIN will allow us to give you the most accurate offer for your vehicle.
- This section will indicate whether your title has been branded. Branding is an indication of potential damage and you'll want to make sure that you let us know about anything that appears in this section as it could impact your offer.
- The person (or persons) whose name is printed here has legal ownership of the vehicle. If that person signed as the seller and you signed as the buyer (take a look below to confirm), you'll need to discuss that with your carrier. Some carriers are able to move forward with these titles, but others are not. If your title is signed over to you and your carrier can't accept it, let us know and we'll be happy to discuss your options.
- If you financed your vehicle or used it as collateral at any time, there may be a lien holder listed in this section even if you've already paid off the lien. If the lien holder hasn't signed off in the section to the right, you'll need to provide a lien release before we can pick up your car.
- If your lien holder signed off in this section, their title and the date should appear below the lien holder's signature. If the lien holder did not sign off on the title and the lien has been paid off, you can reach out to your lien holder and request that they send you a lien release letter.