What do I need to do with my plates?

Remove your plates and transfer them to a new vehicle.

Is there anything else I need to do?

You have the option of completing a Notice of Transfer of Ownership of a Vehicle form or the Notice of Transfer tab at the bottom of your Oklahoma title. Forms can be submitted to any tag agency with a filing fee of $10.

Did this answer your question?