What do I need to do with my plates?
You can keep the plates, mail them in with a Notice of Vehicle Sold form, or keep and destroy them.

Is there anything else I need to do?
Complete the Notice of Vehicle Sold form online to notify the MVD to complete the transfer process. If you are unable to complete the form online, you can also print and mail it.

Did this answer your question?