What do I need to do with my plates?

You can transfer the plates to another vehicle or destroy them.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Complete and mail the Seller's Report of Sale form (attached to the bottom on the title) to the Secretary of State's office. If the title does not contain a Seller's Report of Sale form, it may be downloaded here

Did this answer your question?