What do I need to do with my plates?

Turn in your license plates at your local DMV office. You can also transfer the plates to another vehicle.

Is there anything else I need to do?

You must complete a seller’s report of sale. This notice is attached to the bottom of the Delaware title. Complete the requested information and immediately return the form to the DMV. Seller’s reports of sale forms are also available at any Delaware DMV office.

Did this answer your question?