What do I need to do with my plates?

For detailed information about transferring plates, you can refer to the Arizona DMV website.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Complete a Sold Notice online, or fill out the back of the vehicle registration and mail it to the address indicated on the form.

Did this answer your question?