What do I need to do with my plates?

For detailed information about transferring plates, you can refer to the Alaska DMV website.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Report the Sale or Transfer of a Vehicle online or by mail using the form attached to the bottom of the title to let the DMV know about the change of ownership.

Did this answer your question?