1. Sign the back of the title where it reads "Seller's Signature."
2. Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads "Seller's Name (Print in Full)."
3. If there's a lien listed on the title, it must be released on the title, or accompanied by a separate lien release letter.
- If there are two owners on the title, only ONE owner is required unless the department indicates the authority is limited. Buyer line must remain blank.
- The name used to sign the title must exactly match the name shown on the title. If you have changed your name since the title was issued, do not sign with your new name. Go ahead and sign with name shown on the title.
Title Care Tips
- Use black or blue pen, only.
- Avoid using white-out.
- Avoid making rips/tears in the title.
- No strikethroughs or scribbles.
***Actual title design may vary from the image shown below.