1. Sign the back of the title where it reads "Seller's Signature."
2. Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads "Printed Name."
3. If there's a lien listed on the title, it must be released on the title, or accompanied by a separate lien release letter.
- If there are two owners on the title, one or both must sign depending on how the names appear in the title. Buyer line must remain blank.
- Owner 1 OR Owner 2 - Only ONE owner must sign
- Owner 1 AND/OR Owner 2 - BOTH owners must sign
- Owner 1 AND Owner 2 - BOTH owners must sign
- Owner 1 Owner 2 (No conjunction) - BOTH owners must sign
- The name used to sign the title must exactly match the name shown on the title. If you have changed your name since the title was issued, do not sign with your new name. Go ahead and sign with name shown on the title.
Title Care Tips
- Use black or blue pen, only.
- Avoid using white-out.
- Avoid making rips/tears in the title.
- No strikethroughs or scribbles.
***Actual title design may vary from the image shown below.