What do I need to do with my plates?

Fill out the Notice of Vehicle Sold Form and return it, along with your plates, to your local DMV office. You can also choose to mail it in.

Is there anything else I need to do?

You may need to notify the DMV that you sold your vehicle in order to complete the transfer process.

Did this answer your question?