What do I need to do with my plates?

For detailed information about transferring license plates, you can refer to the Iowa DMV website.

Is there anything else I need to do?

You should complete and file a Notice of Sale of Vehicle and Delivery of Title form to notify the DMV that you sold your vehicle in order to complete the transfer process.

Did this answer your question?